Mr Health Tips COM will discuss about ” How to Fix the Split Nail ” through this article.
Our suggestion, before you read this article, you should read my article about “ Split Nail Causes ” first. That article give you the explain about the Split Nail Causes or conditions that makes nails become split.
” How to Fix the Split Nail ” .
If you have read that article, let’s go to step by step: ” How to Fix the Split Nail ” .
To prevent the nails break easily, there are the best nail treatments for split nail that such as:
( Source of pictures: nailtechniciancourses.org )
- Cut the nails regularly to allow the nail to grow strong and healthy. Do not let your nails grow too long. Long nails could easily break. Also, it would be hard for you to do your activities with such condition. You could not even open the soda can. It is because of your long nails could not bare the pressure. Therefore, if you want to keep your long nails, you have to know the best nail treatments for split nail.
- Never bite your nails anymore. Here is your biggest sin. This habit could damage your nails. Therefore, you need to find the best way to stop this habit. There are plenty tips on the internet to help you stop biting your nails.
- Change your diet to improve the nail’s health, for example, consume enough water, calcium, vitamins A, C, protein, folic acid, vitamin B12 and zinc that are essential for the nails.
- Try to use a hand moisturizer that contains no alcohol, because alcohol can dry the nails.
- Avoid digging with nails because it can weaken the nail enamel. You need to use the right equipments, not your nails.
- Washing hands after touching something or nail infections, as well as using the cotton socks and change it every day. Do not ever use the dirty socks more than one day. It is really unhealthy. Not only because of the odor but also the risk of infections.
- Use gloves while doing housework and cleaning products that contain chemicals. They are really unhealthy for your nails. They make your nails brittle.
- Apply nail hardeners every week. Do not overuse the artificial nails or the nail polish.
I hope you,ve got right information about “How to Fix the Split Nail”.